Author Topic: hub caps  (Read 880 times)

97fatboy

hub caps
« on: January 13, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
i just got a set yes a set of hubcaps thats 2 of them that match of ebay i could not beleave that no one got them before me it had a buy it now price of 39.99 for the set i hated to pay that but you cant find them so i had to bite the bullet

Offline Vir2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ole' Elmer Like
Re: hub caps
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:58:28 PM »
I saw those and didnt know if those were originals or what...Good Deal glad you swooped em up!

97fatboy

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 10:28:36 PM »
yes i have one just like it so now i have 3

Offline Vir2

• Ole' Elmer Like
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 11:36:26 PM »
thats GREAT!
I didnt realize they made those, so how many different styles of hubcaps did they have do you know?

Offline CharleyGirl

• Ole' Elmer Like
    • Picture Gallery
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 08:53:21 AM »
So FB are you going to snap them on when you get to your destination? or are you going to take the chance and drive with them on?  What if you tacked them in 4 spots with silicone? then it would be easier to remove but might stay secure.  What do you think? 

I love the look of them and look from time to time search for them on e-bay.  How do you go about watching e-bay for them?  do you sign on everyday? or is there a way to make a saved search with alerts?

Congratulations on your great find :)
Charlene
Newbies bought first camper 8/2011

Charlene's 74 Ramada Photos

Offline waterfall

• Grizzly
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 09:24:05 AM »
I saw those too. I recognize they were Apache but couldn't see any logo or anything.

Charley Girl, you can go into MyEbay and have them send an email every time something pops up with your saved search. You can be generic, with just one word, or narrow it down to location, etc.
I got the email, then put them in the back of my mind to go back and check em out. Too late. YOu got em. HA HA
If ya want em, better jump when you see em.

Oh yeah! Another cool thing about saved searches sent to your email. You can still click on it after the item sold and see what it sold for.

Offline Redwood

• Members
  • Vesely Prodigy
  • State: California
  • Type of Camper: 1976 Roamer / 1973 Mesa
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 09:39:12 AM »
Ron what size did you get 8" or 10"   ?
GREG
"It's not about getting through the storm, but learning to dance in the rain" 
http://www.apachepopups.net/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=3

Offline Vir2

• Ole' Elmer Like
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 11:19:11 AM »
I want to say they were 10's

97fatboy

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »
they were 10 inch look to be in good shape but they dont have the apache logo on them

Offline Pony Power

• Ole' Elmer Like
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 12:57:19 AM »
I saw those Fats, good on ya.

Charlie, its real easy to save a search on Fleabay. When you do a search for something, on the first page that comes up at the top in blue print it asks you if you would like to save the search, click on that and it will send you emails every time something comes up.

Use of this site is at your own risk! This is a user generated web site and apachepopups.net or it's operators are not responsible for it's use or content.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal