Author Topic: rim bolt size and hub.  (Read 1132 times)

Offline justin.haggerty.9

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Can't Back-up Straight
  • State: Oklahoma
  • Type of Camper: Royal
rim bolt size and hub.
« on: May 02, 2014, 09:33:32 PM »
First I want to say hello and what a great website. Sunday I will be picking up my first Apache I don't know the model or year it looks like a Ramada. It has the 10 inch rim. The lady I'm receiving it from doesn't have the title her late husband put it somewhere. I bought these tires and rims just to pull it home I have read that I should of went with original but I was on a time crunch the bolts diagonally is 4 inches and a hub hole is 2 1/4 quarter I hoping this is the correct size thank you.

Offline Chucknbob

• Squirrel
  • State: OH
  • Type of Camper: 73 Mesa
Re: rim bolt size and hub.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 08:38:05 AM »
Original size is 20.5x8x10 with a 4 lug rim. I'm not sure of the hub size, sorry.

Offline Redwood

• Members
  • Vesely Prodigy
  • State: California
  • Type of Camper: 1976 Roamer / 1973 Mesa
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 10:35:10 AM »
First I want to say hello and what a great website. Sunday I will be picking up my first Apache I don't know the model or year it looks like a Ramada. It has the 10 inch rim. The lady I'm receiving it from doesn't have the title her late husband put it somewhere. I bought these tires and rims just to pull it home I have read that I should of went with original but I was on a time crunch the bolts diagonally is 4 inches and a hub hole is 2 1/4 quarter I hoping this is the correct size thank you.

Did the lady give you the information on the lug pattern and the hub size? Some bigger models like the Ramada, some have five lug pattern. What if you go to pick it up and the wheels you bought don't fit? I wish you all the luck and I hope you can get it home with what you bought. How far is the trip back home? Well, anyway let us know how it works out with the pick up. Post some pictures and we'll help you identify the year and model.    ;)
GREG
"It's not about getting through the storm, but learning to dance in the rain" 
http://www.apachepopups.net/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=3

Offline justin.haggerty.9

• Can't Back-up Straight
  • State: Oklahoma
  • Type of Camper: Royal
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »
The lady gave me this info 4 lug 20.5x8 she really has no clue. I'm driving from Fort Sill Ok to pick the camper up in Dallas. If I knew how to shrink pictures on my phone I would post pictures.

Use of this site is at your own risk! This is a user generated web site and apachepopups.net or it's operators are not responsible for it's use or content.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal