Author Topic: Roundup Time  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Red

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ole' Elmer Like
  • State: ONTARIO
  • Type of Camper: 71Eagle+ 77Messa
Roundup Time
« on: April 27, 2003, 08:23:01 PM »
The Ole'Elmer Apache Roundup in August sounds like an event not to miss judging by last years results and all other Apache roundups I have attended. It is a tremendous amount of work to organize one of these events and Tim and Tiff Schaefer deserve a lot of credits. Be There and Be Part of Apache History In The Making.
This new site is good but it takes some getting use to, I keep referring back to the AP...Oldie section. Les.
Apaches are environmentally friendly & leaders of the pack.

Offline timsch

• Vesely Prodigy
    • http://www.apachepopup.com
Thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 11:38:21 PM »
Les, your words are too kind, thank you. For all of you who do not know Les, you must come to the Roundup if for nothing else but to meet one of Canada's best ambasadors. He is a true Apache man thru and thru and one of the best conversationalists around a camp fire there ever was. Infact I believe the Roundup this year was inspired by a moon lit camp fire in central Ontario with Les last October. Oh yeah, and a half drunk bottle of Irish Creame also!

Offline Red

• Ole' Elmer Like
  • State: ONTARIO
  • Type of Camper: 71Eagle+ 77Messa
Roundup Time
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 11:06:08 AM »
Tim I think that may have been  Irish Cream mixed with a little Canadian Club.Les
Apaches are environmentally friendly & leaders of the pack.

Use of this site is at your own risk! This is a user generated web site and apachepopups.net or it's operators are not responsible for it's use or content.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal