Archived Renovations / Improvements > Air Conditioning

Is John still around/making AC brackets?

(1/2) > >>

count me in:
I am looking into the idea of adding AC to my 76 Mesa in the window.
I see where John posted a link (about a year ago) about it in an old thread here but I tried clicking on it and as per usual, clicking just brought me back to the main "Forum" page instead of opening it.... Though fortunately, on this site people don't complain to "use the search first" before asking common questions  that have been asked several times before... (That's a good thing)  I did try the search before asking, and am going in circles....
I am interested in cost, and how "universal" they are  or "A/C unit-specific".  because I don't yet have an AC unit to put in there.    I am looking at probably an 8000 BTU or so. 

also, I know that most of these A/C's have the wings that extend, to close the rest of the space on the sides of the unit. but what did you guys do for sealing the top of the unit? A 2nd, smaller piece of plexi, just big enough to fit the "rest of" the window hole that the AC doesn't cover?

Redwood:
   John is still making AC frames and it's a very fine product. Here's his info 
John Fetz
3298 Crestwind Dr.
Lake Havasu City, Az
ppgprop@gmail.com
PayPal (ppgprop@gmail.com)
Phone 928 680 4994,,,Skype"johnfetz" 

Link: http://www.apachepopups.net/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=3420

count me in:
Great, and thanks

john F:
The Brackets are CUSTOM to your A/C unit and Camper. please feel free to call any time;
JF

A/C Bracket for camper
After much discussion and thought I am going to compromise on the Price of the Stainless Steel AC,bracket.....$85 + $15 FedEx...this is for the "Normal" AC units 5000 to 8000btu
If some one wants a LARGER 12,000btu unit it is on request, $...

I sent Redwood his A/C Bracket and it fits perfectly here is a link to Pictures;
http://www.apachepopups.net/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=3420
it is Stainless Steel removes easily and does not damage camper.
Feel free to call me any time..Each one is Custom made to your A/C & rig...

John Fetz
3298 Crestwind Dr.
Lake Havasu City, Az
ppgprop@...
PayPal (ppgprop@...)
Phone 928 680 4994,,,Skype"johnfetz"

Pescador:
Great product! I have one and I love it. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version