Archived Renovations / Improvements > Air Conditioning

canvas sided options?

(1/1)

prowelder:
Are there any options for ac in a canvas sided pop up without cutting into body of trailer and still seal bugs out?

Redwood:
  John F has a pretty good way to keep his 68 Ramada cool. He makes these AC frames that you can hang on the side of your trailer. Here's a few pictures.

Johnmicheal0626:
Wow! That's so cool! If I still lived in DC I'd take one!

Thanks for the tip Greg!

Redwood:

--- Quote from: Johnmicheal0626 on December 02, 2013, 09:27:33 PM ---Wow! That's so cool! If I still lived in DC I'd take one!

Thanks for the tip Greg!

--- End quote ---
   I'll tell you it really works too. I have sat in his trailer and it really cooled off the inside to a very comfortable temp. John has been selling these AC frames for a few years to members with apaches of all different years and models. He came up with a very nice design that puts no weight on your window frames at all, and it's easy to install and remove to pack up and take home. It also folds in half.

prowelder:
I have seen that pic before but i noticed that his canvas is just laying over the ac.  What does one do to seal out skeeters and bugs? Not trying to discredit JohnF as he has a good solid design but i was wondering about sealing for insects. Hope i am being understood correctly with my thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version